Get to know us
Meet Retarus, a global technology firm specializing in enterprise-level communications. We help optimize business processes for many of our loyal clients in the Fortune 500 sector. Visit our Company website to see some of the largest financial institutions that trust us!
Are you looking for job security but crave the dynamic feel of entrepreneurship ? You’ve come to the right place, Retarus has stability since 1992 yet the energy of a startup. We are growing our International sales presence in the USA - to continue that growth, we are looking for an energetic and determined individual who knows how to sell!
The Key Account Executive
The Key Account Executive – Finance will be based in our NYC office and report to the VP of Direct Sales. Specializing in the Finance and Banking verticals, they will be responsible for the entire account management process: planning, prospecting, relationship development, and retention.
Our Investment in you
- Uncapped commission and a competitive base salary!
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401K plan and other benefits
- Discount programs, child care programs
- International Rotation Program
- Fun, modern, and diverse office that is dog friendly!
- Work life balance with competitive PTO and hybrid work schedule
- Flat hierarchies and a company culture that promotes growth
What you’ll need
- A positive, enthusiastic, outgoing and motivated personality!
- A desire to learn new concepts, seek challenges and excel in a fast-paced, collaborative international environment
- Proactive and entrepreneurial attitude with a passion for selling and innovation
- Experience in full cycle account management - from prospecting through retention
- Success in attaining quota targets and pipeline management
- Knowledge of the Finance landscape and account-based sales
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills focused at the C-Suite
- Experience with SaaS/ Cloud/ Technology sales at the Enterprise Level is preferred
What you’ll do
- Build and develop strategic business relationships with Senior-Level Executives throughout the Finance sector
- Effectively prospect to identify decision makers, overcome objections, and win new clients
- Design and execute sales strategies to target enterprise-level, Fortune 500 prospects
- Forecast sales cycles, prioritize resources and manage workflows
- Effectively coordinate across internal stakeholders to deliver on sales targets
- Grow revenue within existing accounts through relationship management and identifying new cross-sell opportunities
Retarus is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.