Get to know us
Meet Retarus, a global technology firm specializing in enterprise-level communications. With a deep roster of loyal clients in the Fortune 500 and beyond, you’ve come to the right place to take the next step in your career. Visit our Company website to see some of the finest institutions that trust us to optimize their business! With the stability and security of a large enterprise and the dynamic feel of entrepreneurship, Retarus is growing aggressively. To continue that growth, we are looking for a determined Channel Sales Manager.
The Channel Sales Manager
The Channel Sales Manager will be based in our NYC office and is responsible for identifying potential partners and agents. The Channel Sales Manager will develop, implement, and manage a strategic business and sales plan for the assigned territory. The Channel Sales Manager brings energy and passion for the channel, confident leadership capability driving engagement across diverse teams and companies.
Our investment in you
- A competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Benefits such as Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401K plan
- Discount programs, childcare programs
- International Rotation Program
- Fun, modern, and diverse office that is dog friendly!
- Work life balance with competitive PTO and hybrid work schedule
- Flat hierarchies and a company culture that promotes growth
What you'll need
- 2 + years of Indirect sales with experience calling on master agent population
- Experience managing partnerships or global accounts
- Excellent communication, business development, prospecting, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with strong negotiation skills and a commitment to consistently produce new opportunities
- Experience in Enterprise Messaging and SaaS is preferred
- Highly motivated to establish and pursue a successful sales career within a global, leading IT company
What you'll do
- Strengthen existing partners and recruit new partners and master agents
- Sales enablement through product and value-positioning training to partners
- Follow leads and market research to develop new avenues for sales
- Grow funnel to achieve Channel sales objectives
- Develop with partners specific business and marketing plans aligned to business objectives
- Develop and review sales proposals with partners
- Manage daily sales activities with partners to achieve revenue objectives
- Establish a trust relationship with your Channel partners
Retarus is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.